Web & Graphic design
Lynton & Lynmouth Council had the following requirements.
1. An attractive, modern looking website with ease of use by both the end user (visitor) and the site administration (Lynton & Lynmouth Town Council)
2. Will be CMS based site to allow for non-technical personnel to update and maintain the site.
3. Must contain an “Locate By Map” facility with the ability to highlight businesses in the area by markers on a map
4. Should have a searchable Business Directory that will allow businesses to list themselves in relevant categories
5. Sections of the site may include Where to Stay, What's on, Things to Do, Attractions, Activities, Food and Drink, Information and Around our Area
6. Provision of 2 web cams located in Lynton and Lynmouth
We provided the Council with 2 sites, both running off the same software so they could administer both through one interface.
The first site is designed as 'tourist' facing site detailing what's on and where to visit and the second is a full Council site where meeting minutes are distributed and local matters are dealt with